Beth E. Applebaum has been a member of the Michigan Bar since 1978. For over 40 years, she has counseled and represented business and individual clients.
Attorney Applebaum has a fundamental commitment to build and keep client relationships through good communication. She approaches each client matter with good listening, in order to set goals and recommend solutions.
Beth E. Applebaum is available by telephone, voicemail and e-mail to insure timely response to client concerns.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
The firm provides services in the areas of:
- All start up matters such as formation of business entities (Corporation, Limited Liability Company)
- Shareholder Agreements
- Operating Agreements
- Contracts- including negation and drafting.
- Real Estate transactions
- Employment and Independent Contractor Agreements
- Purchase and Sale of Businesses
- Business Planning
- Commercial and Residential
- Purchase and Sale
- Development issues
- Title issues
- Medical Power of Attorney and Patient Advocate
- HIPAA Privacy document
- Probate Court matters and Estates
Admitted: State Bar of Michigan, 1978
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D., 1978
- University of Michigan, B.A., 1975